Simply Flower Power® Pain Relief & Moisturising Cream
Aimed at assisting and supporting an individual's unique ability to heal thus resulting in natural pain relief.
You may use this cream for a wide range of conditions requiring relief from physical discomfort or pain, whether long standing or recently acquired.
Here are some of the painful situations our customers have told us they have
used the cream in with satisfactory results:
- Joint pain and muscular aches.
- Pain in the back, neck or head.
- Sports' related aches and pains eg runners' calf pain or muscle soreness after a workout at the gym.
- Minor physical ailments such as bruising or sudden hits eg after a fall or a knock. Children seem to respond especially well.
- Insect bites. We have had reports of almost instant relief and have experienced this ourselves.
- Mild indigestion, when applied to stomach area. We recommend applying it to the neck and upper back as well because many nerves to the digestive organs originate here.
- Tummy aches, a variety of types.
- Minor burns such as iron burns, kitchen burns or sunburn (Please note that the cream is not directed at preventing sunburn but has been observed to speed up the healing after a sunburn has occured).
- Pain associated with diabetes and multiple sclerosis has been reported to have responded well with satisfactory pain relief being experienced. People have also told us that it has helped them with the varying muscular aches and pains felt after chemotherapy.
- The pain of shingles has also responded well.
- Has helped relieve the discomfort of colicky tummy aches in babies and minor tummy aches in children. Also the abdominal discomfort associated with intestinal problems.
- Aching feet from long hours of standing or walking seem to relax.
- Growing pains in children's legs often reduce in severity.
Repetitive strain injuries in wrists and shoulders seem to become less painful.
- The swelling of feet and legs experienced during long flights seems to be reduced if the cream is applied before the flight and upon arrival. During the flight, cream may also be applied if convenient.
This cream as some unique attributes which set it apart from other similar products:
- Multipurpose: one product can be used for many problems.
- Usually works quite quickly after initial application. Several applications within half an hour increase the effectiveness of the cream.
- Does not have a strong smell.
- Is not greasy or oily.
- Penetrates the skin very easily and leaves it feeling soft and pliable.
- Any excess can be rubbed into the hands as a hand cream instead of having to be washed off.
- Contains all natural active ingredients: homeopathic St John's Wort and flower essences. It contains no animal derived products, such as lanolin, and no 'nasties' such as palm oil, silicones, parabeens, sodium laurel sulphate or mineral oil. No artificial fragrances either.
- Is classed as an ethical product both for its contents (only high quality ingredients are used) and for the manner in which it is packaged (minimum packaging, all recyclable, jars are made of polypropylene and as such they do not contain any BPA).
- Pain relief is approached from several angles: the flower essences address the emotional aspect, St John's Wort 6x (homeopathic form not the oil or the herbal preparation) relieves the nerve pain and the lavender oil helps reduce inflammation.
- Doubles as a high quality moisturising facial cream which can be used on the face daily under foundation or after shaving for men; many women apply it after shaving their legs or underarms as a soothing after shave cream.
- Is also an excellent hand and foot cream, leaving the skin nourished and rehydrated thus helping to prevent cracked dry skin from developing.
- Comes in a 100g jar which goes a long way thus being cost effective
What other product does all of the above?
Back to the top
- Suitable for all ages. For babies or people with very sensitive skin, we advise you to test it first on a small area of skin to make sure there is no reaction, as you would when trying any other new product for the first time. Some people are extremely sensitive to lavender - and they usually are well aware of this - so this would apply to them too.
- Apply the cream to an area of discomfort or pain and spread well. It does not need to be massaged in as it is absorbed very quickly.
- Usually works very fast, within a few minutes to half an hour, depending on the type of pain.
- Several applications over a short period of time, e.g. every five to ten minutes, is advisable for more severe pain. Eventually the time span between applications seems to become longer and longer.
- Best method of use of Simply Flower Power Pain Relief & Moisturising Cream
The cream contains:
- Flower essences made from a mixture of Australian Natives and plants of European origin.
- St John's Wort 6x (homeopathic form).
- Essential oil of Lavender.
- In a moisturising cream base.
Full list of ingredients
Back to the top
Relieves pain in fingers and hands
The pain in my hands is almost gone. I receive immediate relief when I apply the cream and can now do many things with my fingers and hands such as knitting and sewing, which I had been having difficulty with. When the pain comes back, which isn't often now, I simply rub Simply Flower Power cream on my hands and the relief is instantaneous. Congratulations for your precious product and for making it so reasonably priced too.
L.S. Pensioner. Age 77. Mandurah, W.A.
No more swollen feet during aeroplane travel
Every few years I go and visit my relatives in England. I used to dread the swollen feet that were a sure side-effect of many hours on a plane. This is now a thing of the past. I apply Simply Flower Power cream all over my feet before I leave, then again during the stop-over, and when I arrive my feet are just about normal. One more application that night and you wouldn't know I had been flying. My relatives and friends who meet me at the airport cannot believe how fit I am on arrival. I am 85 years old by the way!
M.A. Frankston, Vic.
Helped sprained ankle
I used Simply Flower Power cream on a sprained ankle and found it helped me. The pain level reduced and I was able to walk pain free.
J.W. Kinesiologist. Mt Eliza, Vic.
Growing pains gone
I used your cream on my seven year old boy's growing pains tonight. He soon stopped crying. We couldn't believe it!
G.C. Business Coach. Middle Park, Vic.
Musician's wrists stop hurting
From time to time I suffer from pain in my wrists. As I am a musician and composer (keyboard), this can be quite painful and irritating. When using your cream, my pain disappears and I am able to perform without discomfort.
A.L. Langwarrin, Vic.
Dancer's leg pain relieved
After a painful dancing injury, your cream was recommended to me. I was very sceptical but your cream did in fact quickly relieve the sharp pains in my lower back and tired leg muscles. Since then I have continued to apply your cream to my sore feet after long hours standing at work and am always happy with the results.
C.K. Langwarrin, Vic.
Pain of kitchen burn relieved
I used your cream on a burn on my finger caused by an hot apple pie. I applied a second dose ten minutes later then forgot about it because the pain was gone. The next day there wasn't even any tenderness.
K.C. Frankston, Vic.
Prevention and relief of gardener's back and muscular aches
I regularly use Simply Flower Power cream as a preventative and for relief of back and muscular aches. It has proven to be a quick and effective cream that truly works for so many ailments.
B.C. Landscape gardener, Springvale, Vic.
Relief from driving back
I am a tour operator, driving long distances every day. Even though I do not suffer from back problems, I always keep a jar of Simply Flower Power in my luggage and every night I rub some on any sore spots I might have built up in my back during the day. The next day, any back pain is gone and I can keep touring with no aches from the previous day.
N.H.B. Dandenong, Vic.
Back to the top
Itchy skin and tummy ache
My girlfriend and I are both keen users of Simply Flower Power cream. She suffers from a very itchy form of eczema. The cream helps reduce the severity of the itching so that she doesn't scratch her skin so much. I suffer from intestinal inflamation (Chrohn's disease) which often causes me quite severe abdominal discomfort. The cream helps me get through the bad days in a much more bearable way. We both make sure we always have our jar of cream on hand.
PS. This cream is different from other creams in that I don't feel the tummy ache go away, it just isn't there anymore after a while and I feel much better.
A.R. Melbourne, Vic.
NB. Simply Flower Power® Natural Health Products are to be used following the directions on the label. They are not meant to replace the advice of an healthcare practitioner.
©Jessica Read 2003-2013