Tranquility Essence may be of assistance at any time where remaining calm and clear-headed would be an advantage. It may also help increase self-confidence.
Here are some of the situations our customers have told us they found the Tranquility Essence to have had a beneficial effect:
- When feeling tense for a variety of reasons.
- For retailers’ feelings of being overworked at busy times of the year.
- To keep calm over the Christmas season!
- For the worrying times after retrenchment – to stay calm and maintain a positive frame of mind.
- At examination time when studying as well as during the exam itself.
- Before and during job interviews or auditions to increase confidence.
- At weddings, births, funerals to remain calm and in control of emotions.
- To help relieve morning sickness during pregnancy.
- When driving in busy traffic or in unfamiliar situations.
- In emergency situations to help keep cool headed.
- During hospital stays or when taking care of someone who is ill.
- Before bed for a more restful sleep.
- Many people also add it to their bath water to help them relax.
- On first days at school or at work.
- For stage fright or public speaking nerves.
- When bad news has been heard such as when losing a job or when a loved one has been hurt or become ill.
- When a member of the family or a pet is ill to help stay focused on caring for them.
- When a loved one (human or a pet) dies to be able to handle the grief better.
- Applied straight to the skin for pain relief.
- Parents have found it helpful when their children are irritated by the itching of eczema. Also during travel or when going into unfamiliar situations.
- Helps with transplant stress when moving or planting plants. Dilute 5 drops in approximately 200ml water.
- Weak plants may be revived when watered with Tranquility Essence diluted as above. May also be sprayed on foliage.
NB: Simply Flower Power® Natural Health Products are to be used following the directions on the label. They are not meant to replace the advice of an healthcare practitioner. Please read full Disclaimer statement.